The Catholic Science Colosseum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catholic Science is a theoretical hybrid religion which was created as an inside joke. This is where we invite all spiritually minded people to pick up sharp weapons and jump into the intellectual battle royale in the Colosseum. This is a battle of wits

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demonology (Book 1) by King James the First

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin (The Reverend)
Admin
Admin (The Reverend)

Demonology (Book 1) by King James the First Empty
PostSubject: Demonology (Book 1) by King James the First   Demonology (Book 1) by King James the First I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 1:36 pm

Seeing as Halloween is upon us and many of my peers are excited to get into costume and join in frightful festivities, I found it most appropriate to delve into one of the toughest and blackest ages in American and European history: the Burning Era, during which witch hunts were carried out all the time and accused witches and warlocks were forced to confess to evil witchcraft and other dark arts, and then often burned at the stake.

There are two reasons why this information is significant to you: 1) Yes, I really did write “which witch” and you KNOW that it is fun to say out loud over and over, and 2) This era of witch hunts, interrogation, and injustice really laid out the blueprints for the KGB to use in their quest against the endless onslaught of counterrevolutionaries.

Reading the text was...
[Read more at the Catholic Science Blog]
Back to top Go down
http://catholicscience.weebly.com

Demonology (Book 1) by King James the First
Page 1 of 1